Happily, the Office for National Statistics has reported that the UK divorce rate is falling.
But here in the licentious sexual cauldron of the Golden Triangle, relationships can be over faster than an Ofo ride.
So, courtesy of our friends at Hamilton Black Solicitors, here are the top irreconcilable differences cited in relationship breakdowns for NR2 residents in 2018.
You have been warned.
7. Reading The Guardian online without paying optional subscription
6. Alpro Organic Coconut Water Tetra Pak can / can’t be recycled
5. Heigham Park Tennis Courts – floodlights vs no floodlights
4. Watching Homes Under The Hammer when not ill / redundant / retired
3. Updated Facebook Status to “In relationship”
2. Ordering in The Green Grocers Café – “Can I get” vs “May I have”
No. 1 Most Cited Reason
Irreconcilable disagreement: Norway style Customs Union vs Canada Plus Free Trade Agreement
What is your Middle Class Deal Breaker ? We’d love to hear from you.[cresta-facebook-messenger text=”Message us” icon=”yes” position=”right”]